Are you in need of an expert? We personally select top qualified experts who excel in varying disciplines including fire and explosion, aviation, construction, marine, rail, utilities, and more. We will highlight one of these professionals biweekly; however, all of our experts can be found in the RTI Expert Directory. For additional information on any expert, please contact us.
Electrical Engineer, Patent, and Intellectual Property Consultant
RTI Expert 011288
Expert 011288 is a licensed professional engineer (PhD, PE), with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Drexel University, a M.S. in Computer Engineering from Villanova University, and a PhD in Engineering from Villanova University. He holds adjunct faculty appointments at Villanova, Drexel, Temple, and Southern New Hampshire Universities where he has taught mathematics, control theory, computer programming, and general electrical engineering courses. He has over 20 years of experience working with electrical, electronic, communication, and control systems including industrial control and SCADA systems. He has done extensive research in controls and computational intelligence for the United States military. He has been involved with the design and construction of large scale software and hardware systems. He holds two patents and has over 20 technical publications.
He has provided expert testimony in courts of law.
Forensic Electrical Engineering
• Electrical fires
• Electrical shock and electrocution
• Batteries related failures and fires
• Appliances (dishwashers, heaters, boiler controls, refrigerators)
• Vehicle fires
• Residential electrical systems
• Commercial / Manufacturing Plant / Municipal Electrical Systems
• Lighting systems (incandescent, LED, high intensity discharge lamps, high pressure discharge lamps, low pressure discharge lamps)
• Emergency generators
• Communication systems
Patent and Intellectual Property Consulting
• Intellectual property / Patents involving electrical systems and circuits
• Support the preparation of Inter Partes Review and Petitions
• Preparation of declarations
• Prior art identification
If you're interested in more information about the expert highlighted in this week's Spotlight or any of our other experts, located both nationally and internationally, please visit our website.