Effective and efficient Safety Management is a genuinely viable strategy for organizations to not only preserve value within their businesses, but to also add value. In many industry sectors it is a mandatory requirement to design and implement a Safety Management System (SMS). However, it remains that the strongest reason for expending resources on a quality SMS is the benefit to the business itself.
Effective Safety Management promotes and delivers:
- Customer trust and enhanced reputation
- Employee goodwill and retention
- A safeguard of shareholder assets and values
- Improvements in cost control
- Better control of sub-contractors
- Improved relations with government agencies
- An enhanced ethical approach and organizational culture
However, it is equally the case that a poorly planned and implemented SMS will add cost, and potentially lull an organization into a false sense of security — only later to be devastated by an avoidable disaster and subsequent business crisis.
RTI maintains a team of highly-experienced and well-qualified safety management experts. These experts have collectively conducted doctoral research and they have been responsible for developing post-graduate-level safety management courses, organizing and implementing safety audit schemes, and running major safety departments.
RTI can help turn your SMS into a value-adding asset with:
- Gap Analysis
- Support with Safety Plans
- Safety Mentoring and Coaching
- Hazard and Risk Analysis
- Safety Investigation
- Safety Studies and Research
- Safety Management Capability Assessment
- Safety Cases
- Design and Support of Reporting Systems
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Safety Plans and Recommendations
- Training Workshops
RTI is in a commanding position to produce and deliver effective Safety Management Services. RTI's involvement brings decades worth of hands-on operational time, industry experience, and expertise to any project or case.